Benefits of membership
When you become a member of Goulburn Strathbogie Olive Growers Association (GSOGA) you will enjoy sharing of knowledge and collaboration with your industry colleagues as well as keeping up to date with industry news and events.
Specific benefits include:
- Technical seminars to increase your ability to produce superior quality olive oil and table olives.
- Marketing seminars to improve your ability to sell your product and maximise returns.
- Advertising your products on the GSOGA website.
- Staying up to date with the activities of the AOA and Olives Victoria.
- Participation in the promotional initiatives of GSOGA.
- Access to promotional shows such as Taste of Melbourne, Melbourne Food and Wine Festival.
- Support for GSOGA’s partnership with other groups in promoting the region as a source of fine foods.
Joining fee is $30 + GST = $33.00
Annual fee is $75 + GST = $82.50
If you would like to join GSOGA, please contact the Secretary, David Sheward